TERMS OF SERVICE
Dated – 1st September 2017
“You” and “your” refer to you, as a user of the Site. A “user” is someone who accesses, browses, crawls, scrapes, or in any way uses this site. “We”, “us”, and “our” refer to Local Ideas.
“Content” means text, images, photos, audio, video, location data, and all other forms of data or communication. “Your Content” means Content that you submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the site, such as ratings, reviews, and information that you publicly display or displayed in your account profile. “User Content” means Content that users submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Site.
“The Site” or “this site” refers to the PlacesFor.FUN website.
We may modify the terms from time to time, and will notify you of these changes via the website, or via email. You understand and agree that your access and use of the site after the date above indicates you acceptance of these terms.
To access or use this site, you must be 18 years or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms. You may not access or use this site if you have had your account closed.
We give you permission to use the Site subject to the restrictions in these Terms. Your use of this site is at your own risk, and you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate – although we will do our best to remove such content.
To upload, submit or modify content, you will be required to create an account. You will need to provide some information about yourself. Please keep your password safe – You are responsible for all activities connected to your account. Please let us know ASAP of any breach of your account.
Do not impersonate anyone else – Be a grown up and use your own name.
By creating an account, you agree to receive certain communication from us in relation to the site. We may send you emails from time to time regarding the site, or site content.
The content you upload is your responsibility, and you assume all risk associated with it. You must own the content, or have the right permissions to use it, otherwise you may be subject to liability.
This site is a family based site, and should be free from false, misleading, defamatory, unlawful material, and should not contain pornography or explicit content. Please avoid uploading or submitting content that does not adhere, otherwise your content and your account deleted.
By uploading content, you agree to transfer ownership to us. You let us use the content at our own discretion, and you waive your rights to it, and cannot make any claim against us for any reason associated with the content.
All content is subject to approval from the Site admins.
We will remove or edit content that we feel violates the Content Guidelines.
We may use advertisements on this site and with your content. You are not entitled to any compensation for these.
You agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to use this site to:
- Violate our Content Guidelines, for example, by writing a fake or defamatory review, trading reviews with other businesses, or compensating someone or being compensated to write or remove a review;
- Violate any third party’s rights, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- Threaten, stalk, harm, or harass others, or promote bigotry or discrimination;
- Solicit personal information from minors, or submit or transmit pornography; or
- Violate any applicable law.
You also agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to:
- Violate the Terms;
- Modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Site or Site Content (other than Your Content), except as expressly authorized by us;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of the Site or any Site Content;
- Reverse engineer any portion of the Site;
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice that appears on any portion of the Site or on any materials printed or copied from the Site;
- Record, process, or mine information about other users;
- Access, retrieve or index any portion of the Site for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of business reviews;
- Reformat or frame any portion of the Site;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technology infrastructure or otherwise make excessive traffic demands of the Site;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- Use the Site or any Site Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, “Viruses”);
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- Use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site or Site Content; or
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Site Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site.
The restrictions above only apply to the extent permissible under applicable law. Nevertheless, you agree not to act contrary to them (even if permissible under applicable law) without providing 30 days’ prior written notice to us here, together with any information that we may reasonably require to give us an opportunity to provide alternative remedies or otherwise accommodate you at our sole discretion.
We respect copyright law and expect our users to do the same. It is our policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances the accounts of users or other account holders who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please contact us.